Parents & Carers
Live Out Loud works in close partnership with parents and / or carers of children and young people living with a mild to moderate general intellectual / learning disability.
Live Out Loud collaboratively designs authentic and tailor-made support, intervention and programmes to meet the strengths, challenges and needs of parents / carers in their life journey, by acknowledging, realising and celebrating their unique strengths, abilities and expertise; to facilitate inclusion; and to enhance wellness and quality of life for all.
Live Out Loud
- acknowledges and celebrates the parent / carer as partner and expert
- supports the wellness of parents and carers
- provides regular contact with team members
- provides networking opportunities with other parents / carers
- provides information and resources